National Coaches Week is September 18-26th, 2021! This is a perfect opportunity to celebrate your coaches and recognize them for their contributions to you programs! Visit here to download the National Coaches Week Guide!
Sport Manitoba Coaching will be giving away swag, gift cards, and more throughout the week for those who post a message or video on social media thanking their coaches! Use #ThanksCoach and tag @SportManitoba on Twitter and Instagram or @SportMB on Facebook.
Additionally the MGA will share any posts on Instagram and Facebook that are tagged with @manitobagymnastics. Also there is a ton of free NCCP courses which offer PD points for all coaches who require them for maintaining their certification, details below:
Coaching Manitoba Free Courses – Please email email@example.com to register!
- Online Courses
- Saturday, Sept. 18 from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm – NCCP Coaching & Leading Effectively 1/2
- Sunday, Sept. 19 from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm – NCCP Coaching & Leading Effectively 2/2
- Monday, Sept. 20 from 6:00 pm-10:00 pm – NCCP Make Ethical Decision
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Gender Neutral Language Training for Manitoba Coaches
- Thursday, Sept. 23 from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm – NCCP Basic Mental Skills
- Sunday, Sept 26 from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm – NCCP Make Ethical Decisions
- In-Person Courses
- Monday, Sept. 20 from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm – NCCP Make Ethical Decisions
- Saturday, Sept. 25 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Aboriginal Coaching Module
- Sunday, Sept 26 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – NCCP Fundamental Movement Skills
The Locker Free Online Courses
- NCCP Coach Initiation Sport
- NCCP Coaching Athletes with a Disability
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan
- NCCP Nutrition
- Safe Sport Training
- Mental Health in Sport
- Leading a Return to Sport Participation
- Support Through Sport: Understanding Teen Dating Violence
If you have any questions please contact Karly Miller for more details!