GFA Workshop Series – Adaptive/Inclusive Programming Series – Part 1
- 10:00 – 10:45 PM PST – Comprehensive Inclusion Process
- Introduction to Spectra Gymnastics
- Scope of Comprehensive Services
- Best Practices for Staffing
- Program Management
- Intake & Class Placement Procedures
- Current Online Programs Offered
- 11:00 – 11:45 PM – Gymnastics Therapy
- Overview of common developmental & intellectual disabilities and characteristics you will likely encounter in your facility.
- Overview of developmental milestones & common deficits / delays
- Discussion of various therapeutic benefits gymnastics can provide to neurodiverse students, including emotional regulation strategies, sensory integration, motor development and confidence building.
- 12:00 – 12:45 PST – Profitability of Special Needs Programming – Bringing in Revenue after COVID-19
- Overview of core concepts of modalities: Therapeutic, Recreational, Social Play
- Demonstration of current programs offered at Spectra and NEW, innovative services Post-Covid-19.
- You will learn about class ratios, pricing and unique ways to adapt to new ways of operating inclusive programs with new social distancing restrictions & guidelines.
- The goal is to show our audience that with strategic programming and pricing structures, you can sustain profitability as you prepare to re-open, adapt and thrive!
PD points will be awarded for each session attended, the MGA will automatically these PD Points based attendance (no email necessary).
Presenter: Karissa Johnson
Register here! Registration for free education sessions are limited and on a first-come, first-first served basis.
If the session you are trying to register for is full, or if the deadline to register has passed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our waitlist.
Should you not be able to attend during the times offered please email email@example.com to ensure you get placed on the mailing list when the video recordings are sent out.