National Coaches Week is coming up September 21-29th, 2019! Post a thank you video or picture to your coach on social media to tell them how they have made a difference in your life! Please use the following Hashtags – #ThanksCoach and tag @manitobagymnastics @cdngymnastics @sportmanitoba for any social media posts. Manitoba Gymnastics will repost the photos we are tagged into the MGA social media sites!
Free Online NCCP Oppertunities:
- Coaching Initiation in Sport – 1 PD point
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability – 5 PD points
- Making Headway – 5 PD points
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan – 1 PD point
Other Free Opportunities:
- Coaches Appreciation Lunch & Learn
- True Sport Vales Workshop – Warren, MB – September 25th – 12:00 – 12:45 pm – Email Kelly to learn more!
- Female Coach Development Series – Having the Difficult Discussions – In this session Dr. Adrienne Leslie-Toogood will guide you through the session where you will learn from the other coaches in the room who have had similar experiences; learn what worked and what didn’t and how to handle these conversations in the future. – 145 Pacific Avenue – 10:00 – 11:30 am – Email Gena to register by September 23rd!
- Athlete Centered Coaching Workshop – Gimli, MB – September 27th – 12:15 – 1:15 pm – Email Breanna to learn more!
- Coaching Millennials: How to Coach Awareness & Responsibility for Powerful Athlete Development
- Rivers, MB – September 23rd – 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Email Laura for more information and to register by September 16th!
- Killarney, MB – September 24th – 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Email Wendy for more information and to register by September 17th!
- Shoal Lake, MB – September 25th – 12:15 – 1:15 pm – Email Amy for more information and to register by September 18th!
- Brandon, MB – September 26th – 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Email Amy for more information and to register by September 19th!
- Souris, MB – September 27th – 12:15 – 1:15 pm – Email Carole for more information and to register by September 20th!
- Free Game Tickets: